Játékosok

A klubbal kapcsolatos témák.
Üzenet
Szerző
miki36

#31041 Hozzászólás Szerző: miki36 »

Chelseafan írta:Gallas nem jelent meg az edzőtáborban!!! Kezdek félni... :cry:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 233914.stm
Ha Gallas megy akkor ismét mehetünk bevásárolni... Akkor csak 2 középső védőnk marad, Terry és Carvalho. Ez egy kicsit kevés, Kéne még Gallas típusú védő, aki szélen és középen is bevethető.Remélem nem Carlos lesz az!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!44 :? :roll: :wink:
HAJRÁ CHELSEA

Chelseafan
Kedvenc játékos: Cesar Azpilicueta
Kedvenc exjátékos: Didier Drogba

#31042 Hozzászólás Szerző: Chelseafan »

Gallas nem jelent meg az edzőtáborban!!! Kezdek félni... :cry:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 233914.stm

-Ba7u-

#31043 Hozzászólás Szerző: -Ba7u- »

undertow írta:ujabb jatekos csatlakozott a csapathoz az edzotaborban:
Jé, ő is kopasz lett :D
Mourinho nagyon behozta az új sérót.. :wink:

undertow
Site Admin
Site Admin

#31044 Hozzászólás Szerző: undertow »

ujabb jatekos csatlakozott a csapathoz az edzotaborban:

Kép

valamint megerkezett Mikel John Obi is. es mint kiderult o ilyen formaban hasznalja a nevet. (szerintem csak elrontottak a vizumon, es inkabb valtott, mintsem hogy meg tobbet kessen :lol: )

Chelseafan

#31045 Hozzászólás Szerző: Chelseafan »

Végülis máshova nem illik, úgyhogy ide másolom. A cfcnet fórumára írt egy amerikai, aki kint volt az edzésen és személyesen találkozott a játékosokkal, sőt Abramoviccsal és Joséval is! :) Hihetetlen élmény lehetett! Jó volt ezeket a sorokat olvasni! :wink:

Scott Miller

USA

Posted - 31 Jul 2006 : 21:08:49

On Friday, my Pool supporting friend said that he was heading up to UCLA to watch Chelsea practice. He had a free day and was going to try and catch a glimpse if he could. I had work meetings all day so I couldn�t go with him. He called me around 10:00 AM and started rattling off names, �Lamps, Cole, Terry, Roman, Jose, Drogs, Bridge, ��.� They were all there. I asked him to get an autograph from Lamps for my son. He called me back a couple hours later and said that he watched the entire practice session and then met everyone. He got pictures and autographs and had some brief words, the whole nine. He even got a few personalized autographs for my kids, including one from Lamps. Needless to say, I was mortified that my friend, who has nothing good to say about Chelsea, was up there with my team and I was stuck at work.

I had him find out the practice schedule for Saturday. Some guy in the small crowd told him that they were practicing from 10-12 and 4-6 daily. I packed up my oldest son (8 ), my scouse supporting friend and his bin-dipping kids and took the hour drive to UCLA for the 4-6 session.

We parked the car and walked up the steps towards the locker rooms and saw a small group of people milling about. We headed over and within 30 seconds, out came Joe Cole. What a class act. My son said, �hey Joe!� and he came directly over to him. He asked my son who is favorite player is and (without any prompting) the 8 year old said, �Joe Cole!� His favorite player is Lamps, but he didn�t have the heart to tell Joe. I asked him what he thought of California and he said that he liked what he saw so far, but hadn�t seen much yet. He hoped to see more soon. We took pictures and my son got his autograph.

Out came Lamps and my son had the biggest smile on his face. Absolutely brilliant! The only place my son has ever seen Chelsea is on TV. I haven�t been able to get him to London yet so this was a massive deal for him. Lamps came over and my son said, �Frank, you�re the best player in the world, not Ronaldinho!� That gave Frank a smile. Frank is without equal when it comes to his presence. There�s just something about him. Besides the fact that it looks like he�s spent some time in the weight room, he is larger than life, yet so accessible. World class is the only statement that makes sense.

After that, Drogs came out and signed a few autographs. My friend approached one player and asked for an autograph and asked him who he was (in a nice way). The player said, �I am Kalou. I am new.� The guy had the biggest smile on his face and wasn�t at all put off by the question. Then Robben and Bridge ran past everyone as did SWP and a swarm of other players, including Essien. There were a few academy players that I couldn�t quite place. There was one player with �corn rolls� in his hair who I couldn�t discern between Shaun Cummings, Anthony Grant or Michael Mancienne. I�m not sure which. And I think Jonas Elmer was there, although it could have been Sam Hutchinson. I didn�t get a good look as they ran by. Practice was going to start and they didn�t want to be late.

The practice fields have a chain link fence surrounding them with black mesh covering the fence. There is almost enough space for three full size pitches within the fencing. The mesh is up year round so it wasn�t an attempt to keep the public out. There were about 50 spectators lined up along the fence in different areas where the mess was missing or from elevated positions on a hill above the fields. There were plenty of places to watch from.

The first drill was some foot-volleyball under the guidance of Silvino Louro (keeper coach) and Brito. Mourinho and Clarke floated between games. There were 4 teams and 2 �courts.� The team line-ups escape me now, but it was extremely competitive. Each team fought for every point. A couple heated arguments ensued over calls, which Louro and Brito would have the final word. It was really cool to watch the players interact like this (from about 20 meters away). We heard and saw everything. Each team played the other and there was an eventual winner. They then moved on to some organized stretching that lasted almost 30 minutes. After that they moved on to a shooting drill.

We moved our position up to the hill to get a better view. We were about 60 meters from the goals. The goals were placed on the 18. Players lined up on both posts of each goal. Clarke and Mourinho stood at the center line. The players would pass to the center line from their post position, sprint after it, Mourinho or Clark would lay off the pass and the player would shoot. Cudicini and Hilario were in goal. Cech was off to the side doing minor drills. Things moved pretty fast. Lamps never missed. Cole and Kalou looked really sharp. Bridge looked solid with his shots as did Robben. SWP and Essien didn�t make any that I saw. Terry had some screamers shot over the fence. He also had a few great finishes. Drogs was in the same boat. They did this for about 30 minutes and moved on to a scrimmage.

They kept the goals on the 18. Players were put onto two teams. Lamps, Cole, and Bridge were the standouts on one team and Terry, Robben, Drogs, and Kalou on the other. Cudicini had some crazy saves. The rest of the players played small parts but the entire team was on the pitch on one of the two teams. The crowding didn�t stop some tremendous work. Lamps scored a hat-trick. Kalou and Robben got one each as did Drogs (by accident). Cole had a few close calls. Lamps was in an entirely different gear than the rest of the team. I don�t think we�ll have to worry about him starting slow this season. Kalou is going to see a lot of playing time. He was tremendous. From what I saw of Drogs and Kalou, I would be extremely happy with Sheva and Kalou up front. I think Lamps� team won.

It was getting close to 6:00 and practice was about to end. My son said that he wanted to get back to the locker rooms to meet some more players when they returned. We were alone near the locker rooms waiting when a guy with a healthy tan wearing shorts, sandals, golf shirt and sunglasses came walking up. I said, �Roman�, and he walked right up to us. I hadn�t seen him on the practice pitch. I had printed off some pictures before heading up to UCLA and one was close up of Roman with a furry hood over his head, probably taken out in Siberia. It is a classic picture. He came over to us and shook our hands. I thanked him for buying Chelsea. He actually said, �You�re welcome.� Pretty funny. I�ve never heard his voice before so I was a little shocked. Also, considering that I was standing face to face with the 11th richest man in the world, one who is friends with the president of Russia � I was in awe (yet composed). I handed him the picture. He looked at it and laughed and signed it and shook my hand again. He patted my son on the head and walked over to a guy who had been trailing him by about 10 meters (obviously a security guard). With a small chuckle he said something to the guard and pointed to us. The guard came over and asked to see the picture while Roman waited looking on. I showed him and he smiled and gave a �thumbs up� to Roman and Roman smiled again. The guard told me, �great picture� (I think the guy was American) and they were off.

As I was getting over meeting Roman, along came Jose. A few other people had arrived, but most were adults. We were in a great spot; everyone had to walk right past us. Jose came right up to us. We shook his hand and my son got an autograph. I asked him, �How do you think we�ll do this season?� and he said (with a smile), �How do you think?� I said, �League, FA Cup and the cup one with the big ears.� He smiled and winked and walked away. Classic! The guy exudes confidence. I can understand why some people don�t like him. He is just intimidating and they don�t like that. I�m glad he is on our side!

The crowd started getting a little bigger as the players started rolling in. We met everyone. Lamps and Cole (again). Cech and Cudicini were really nice to my son. Robben came over as well. Standing next to him, he is a lot bigger than I thought. I always saw him as a smaller player for some odd reason but he is my height and looked pretty solid. He shouldn�t be falling over so easily. Bridge just ran past everyone as he did on the way out. I�m not too sure what his problem was. We met pretty much everyone else and last to arrive was Terry. We took up a bunch of his time. He was great. I asked him who is biggest influence was and he said Desailly and a few others. Just some small talk. But it was small talk with John Terry! And then my stupid (Pool supporting) ex-friend had to say to Terry, �How do you think Liverpool will do this season.� And at that, John said, �Ya, right� and left for the locker rooms. My friend received a well deserved smack on the back of the head for that.

All in all, it was a banner day up at UCLA, one that won�t soon be forgotten. I think I�m going back up tomorrow to do it again.

Ricko
Kedvenc játékos: Didier Drogba
Kedvenc exjátékos: Gianfranco Zola

#31046 Hozzászólás Szerző: Ricko »

Sztem a legjobb Chelsea:

Cech

Melchiot Desailly Terry Le Saux

Petrescu Lampard Wise Robben

Zola Flo

Lehet hogy nem a legjobb de jó lenne sztem!!!
Yes, We BLUE!!!

zirkonium

#31047 Hozzászólás Szerző: zirkonium »

Sheva:

"Abramovich kitartása és az élethelyzetem változása miatt határoztam úgy, hogy ez a megfelelő alkalom. Sokat jelentett számomra, hogy a Chelsea az elmúlt 3 évben folyamatosan szeretett volna megszerezni és ezért is választottam őket.
Amikor Roman először megkeresett elmondtam neki, hogy boldog vagyok a Milan-ban. Nagyszerű volt a karrierem, de most már van egy gyermekem és a feleségem várandós a másodikkal. A feleségemmel jól átbeszéltük ezt. Családi motiváció, de a megfelelő klub is kellett hozzá.
Nem akarom a barátság szót használni, mert az egy nagyon erős szó. Abramovich a klubtulajdonos, ezért mindig profi hozzáállást kell tanúsítanod. Megkérdezte, hogy akarok-e az ő klubjába jönni és játszani, de soha nem ebédeltünk együtt. Ez egy profi kapcsolat és mindig is az volt. Ez folytatódni fog. Ki tudja, mit tartogat a jövő? De nem hiszem, hogy hirtelen rendszeres ebédelésekbe kezdek a tulajdonossal. Különösnek találom ezeket a dolgokat, mert soha nem jártunk össze korábban és soha nem voltunk közeli barátok. A személyes és privát életem mindig személyes és privát marad. Az igazat mondtam el a kapcsolatról, ezért nem látok semmi problémát."

ToreAndre

#31048 Hozzászólás Szerző: ToreAndre »

A két plussz utazóról:

Micheal Woods: Idén nyáron igazoltuk a L**ds-től, de tulajdonképpen már a téli szezon óta a Chelsea-é. Tom Taiwo-val érkezett.
U16-os angol válogatott középpályás.

Ryan Bertrand: U17-es angol válogatott, A. Cole utódjának tartják. (ugyanis egy színesbörű teknikás balbekkről van szó)

Jól választottak. Jimmy Smith-t és Mancienne-t a nagycsapatba!!!
Only one Di Matteo!

szpecnaz

#31049 Hozzászólás Szerző: szpecnaz »

Wisey írta:
miki36 írta:Damien Duff kikelt a Chelsea játékospolitikája ellen, szerinte az ilyen pénztől duzzadó klubok tönkreteszik a bajnokságokat. Egyszer csak azt vettem észre, hogy pályára lépnem nem kell, de így is milliókat tehetek zsebre, nyilatkozta a frissen Newcastle-ba igazoló ír válogatott középpályás. Sok olyan játékos van a londoniaknál, aki hasonlóképpen tengődik a kékeknél, én azonban játszani akarok, mert rövid a játékoskarrier.
Ebben sem azt mondja, hogy valaki csak azért megy a Chelsea-be, mert játék nélkül akar pénzt keresni. Inkább azt, hogy sokan érdemelnének több lehetőséget (legalábbis ebből a fordításból ez jön le).
Azt meg hogy a pénzét játék nélkül is megkapja, szerintem Duff már akkor tudta amikor aláírta a szerződését :)

Továbbra is várok angol nyelvű nyilatkozatot (forrással) a Guddy féle "megfélemlítésről"!
és nehogy már azt higyjük szegény Duff-ről hpgy ő teljesen lelkibeteg lett mert milliók landoltak a számláján....ha ennyire zavarja akkor menjen a fradiba...pénz nincs...játéklehetőség van....kihívás ezerrel...

Wisey
Kedvenc játékos: John Terry
Kedvenc exjátékos: Dennis Wise

#31050 Hozzászólás Szerző: Wisey »

miki36 írta:Damien Duff kikelt a Chelsea játékospolitikája ellen, szerinte az ilyen pénztől duzzadó klubok tönkreteszik a bajnokságokat. Egyszer csak azt vettem észre, hogy pályára lépnem nem kell, de így is milliókat tehetek zsebre, nyilatkozta a frissen Newcastle-ba igazoló ír válogatott középpályás. Sok olyan játékos van a londoniaknál, aki hasonlóképpen tengődik a kékeknél, én azonban játszani akarok, mert rövid a játékoskarrier.
Ebben sem azt mondja, hogy valaki csak azért megy a Chelsea-be, mert játék nélkül akar pénzt keresni. Inkább azt, hogy sokan érdemelnének több lehetőséget (legalábbis ebből a fordításból ez jön le).
Azt meg hogy a pénzét játék nélkül is megkapja, szerintem Duff már akkor tudta amikor aláírta a szerződését :)

Továbbra is várok angol nyelvű nyilatkozatot (forrással) a Guddy féle "megfélemlítésről"!

Chelseafan

#31051 Hozzászólás Szerző: Chelseafan »

Obi megkapta a vízumot, jövő héten már együtt edz a többiekkel az USA-ban.

undertow
Site Admin
Site Admin

#31052 Hozzászólás Szerző: undertow »

Chelseafan írta:Ugye ma kezdődik az edzés? Sokan pihenőt kaptak, nem tudja vki, kik edzenek a kezdettől fogva?
na megvan a pontos valasz:
maka es crespo mint korelnokok hosszabb vakaciot kaptak, az amerikai tura utan jonnek vissza edzeni.
helyettuk Ryan Bertrand es Michael Woods utazott, hogy meglegyen a letszam. erdekesen valasztottak ki mehet, egy kalapbol huztak ki ket nevet. (rajtuk kivul meg Jimmy Smith es Michael Mancienne vannak ott az ifibol, ok a teljesitmenyukkel erdemeltek ki ezt)
obi ugye meg nigeriaban van, amig nem rendezodik a vizum ugye.
William Gallas, Michael Ballack, Ricardo Carvalho es Paulo Ferreira a hetvegen jonnek vissza, tehat valoszinuleg hetfon edzenek eloszor.
John Terry, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole es Andriy Shevchenko ma kezdtek az edzeseket.
mindenki mas mar visszatert es edzesben van.

undertow
Site Admin
Site Admin

#31053 Hozzászólás Szerző: undertow »

hat ebben aztan tenyleg nincs egy rossz szo se a chelsearol, andy jol beszel.

paco83
Moderátor
Moderátor
Kedvenc exjátékos: Tore Andre Flo

#31054 Hozzászólás Szerző: paco83 »

Nagyon szépen köszönöm a tudatlan emberek nevében!!!!

andyslacker
Kedvenc játékos: Frank Lampard

#31055 Hozzászólás Szerző: andyslacker »

miki36 írta:Duff nyilatkozata: (a Q-val kezdődő mondatok a kérdések, az A-val kezdődőek pedig duff válaszai.)
Q WAS IT A BIG DECISION TO LEAVE CHELSEA?

A I had a great three years at Chelsea which I thoroughly enjoyed, and I'd like to think they enjoyed me as well. But I just want to get back playing. I just want to play week in and week out because when I do that I am at my best. I'm not kidding anyone because I know I struggled in the second half of last season, so I guess I've something to prove to myself, but not to Chelsea. I'm the only one.
Q IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN EASY TURNING YOUR BACK ON THE CHAMPIONS THOUGH?

A I've had problems for the last three or four months because I didn't play enough. I just had a feeling that I wasn't guaranteed to play a lot this season. So I told Chelsea that if clubs came in for me I'd like to speak to them. Newcastle did and I'm happy to be here.
Q PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DRAWING COMPARISONS BETWEEN YOU AND CHRIS WADDLE, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

A I don't need to be compared to greats like that. I want to be my own man and play my own game. Hopefully I can become a hero like him, and I'm not saying I left Chelsea just to get worshipped. All I want to do is play football and be happy inside because I've not been happy for a while. I hope this is a place I can be happy.
Q WHAT CONVINCED YOU NEWCASTLE WAS THE CLUB FOR YOU?

A It feels special here. Playing here with Chelsea and Blackburn it was an unbelievable place to come as an away player, it's probably the most passionate place in England to play. That is one of the many factors why I wanted to come here.
Q WITH OTHER CLUBS INTERESTED, DID IT TAKE LONG TO REACH A DECISION?

A It took a couple of days. I spoke to the gaffer and the lads here like Scott Parker, Steve Carr and Shay Given but at the end I listened to my heart. Maybe there are a lot of Liverpool supporters in Ireland saying 'why didn't you sign for us' but my heart told me to come to Newcastle United.
Q DID THE PASSION OF THE NEWCASTLE FANS INFLUENCE YOUR DECISION?

A I've played here before. I know what the fans are like. They're special and they gave me a great welcome outside. It will be totally different playing in black and white than playing as an away player, so I can't wait for that.
Q WHAT ARE YOUR IMMEDIATE AMBITIONS?

A I'm here to play football, not to make friends. I'll be my own man, play my own game, and hopefully get off to a good start on Saturday and have a good five years plus at Newcastle.
Q AND IN THE LONG TERM?

A I hope we can bring success. Obviously we're not kidding ourselves, it's a massive job ahead of us and we know we're not going to be challenging for the Premier League this year. But I'm here for five years and hope to do great things.
Röviden összefoglalva azok kedvéért, akik nem beszélnek angolul (sok újdonság mondjuk nincs benne):

- Bár nagyon jól érezte magát nálunk, az utóbbi néhány hónapban az volt az érzése, hogy jm nem fog rá számítani annyiszor, mint azt szeretné. (Sajnos ezt jól érzi :()

- A geordie-k mellett az szólt a többi érdeklődő klubhoz képest, hogy a Newcastle szurkolói egyedülálló fokú szenvedéllyel szeretik a csapatot, amit az eddigi idegenbeli meccseken tapasztalt (Ezt egyébként magam is így gondolom, sőt mástól is hallottam hasonló véleményt)

- Hosszabb távon az eddigieknél sikeresebb szerepléshez szeretné segíteni új csapatát

Ha esetleg kihagytam valami fonotosabb dolgot, egészítsetek ki. Az biztos, hogy ebben az interjúban semminemű kritikával nem illeti a Chelsea-t, tengődő játékosokat pedig végképp nem említett...
Birth, CHELSEA, Death

miki36

#31056 Hozzászólás Szerző: miki36 »

Damien Duff kikelt a Chelsea játékospolitikája ellen, szerinte az ilyen pénztől duzzadó klubok tönkreteszik a bajnokságokat. Egyszer csak azt vettem észre, hogy pályára lépnem nem kell, de így is milliókat tehetek zsebre, nyilatkozta a frissen Newcastle-ba igazoló ír válogatott középpályás. Sok olyan játékos van a londoniaknál, aki hasonlóképpen tengődik a kékeknél, én azonban játszani akarok, mert rövid a játékoskarrier.
HAJRÁ CHELSEA

miki36

#31057 Hozzászólás Szerző: miki36 »

Duff nyilatkozata: (a Q-val kezdődő mondatok a kérdések, az A-val kezdődőek pedig duff válaszai.)
Q WAS IT A BIG DECISION TO LEAVE CHELSEA?

A I had a great three years at Chelsea which I thoroughly enjoyed, and I'd like to think they enjoyed me as well. But I just want to get back playing. I just want to play week in and week out because when I do that I am at my best. I'm not kidding anyone because I know I struggled in the second half of last season, so I guess I've something to prove to myself, but not to Chelsea. I'm the only one.
Q IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN EASY TURNING YOUR BACK ON THE CHAMPIONS THOUGH?

A I've had problems for the last three or four months because I didn't play enough. I just had a feeling that I wasn't guaranteed to play a lot this season. So I told Chelsea that if clubs came in for me I'd like to speak to them. Newcastle did and I'm happy to be here.
Q PEOPLE ARE ALREADY DRAWING COMPARISONS BETWEEN YOU AND CHRIS WADDLE, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?

A I don't need to be compared to greats like that. I want to be my own man and play my own game. Hopefully I can become a hero like him, and I'm not saying I left Chelsea just to get worshipped. All I want to do is play football and be happy inside because I've not been happy for a while. I hope this is a place I can be happy.
Q WHAT CONVINCED YOU NEWCASTLE WAS THE CLUB FOR YOU?

A It feels special here. Playing here with Chelsea and Blackburn it was an unbelievable place to come as an away player, it's probably the most passionate place in England to play. That is one of the many factors why I wanted to come here.
Q WITH OTHER CLUBS INTERESTED, DID IT TAKE LONG TO REACH A DECISION?

A It took a couple of days. I spoke to the gaffer and the lads here like Scott Parker, Steve Carr and Shay Given but at the end I listened to my heart. Maybe there are a lot of Liverpool supporters in Ireland saying 'why didn't you sign for us' but my heart told me to come to Newcastle United.
Q DID THE PASSION OF THE NEWCASTLE FANS INFLUENCE YOUR DECISION?

A I've played here before. I know what the fans are like. They're special and they gave me a great welcome outside. It will be totally different playing in black and white than playing as an away player, so I can't wait for that.
Q WHAT ARE YOUR IMMEDIATE AMBITIONS?

A I'm here to play football, not to make friends. I'll be my own man, play my own game, and hopefully get off to a good start on Saturday and have a good five years plus at Newcastle.
Q AND IN THE LONG TERM?

A I hope we can bring success. Obviously we're not kidding ourselves, it's a massive job ahead of us and we know we're not going to be challenging for the Premier League this year. But I'm here for five years and hope to do great things.
HAJRÁ CHELSEA

paco83
Moderátor
Moderátor
Kedvenc exjátékos: Tore Andre Flo

#31058 Hozzászólás Szerző: paco83 »

andyslacker írta:
paco83 írta:Hát örülök hogy ezt bemásoltad de én speciel nem tudok vele mit kezdeni mivel egyelőre még nem tudok az anyanyelvemen kívül semmilyen más nyelvet!!!!!De azért kösz!!!
ezt már mondtad, de az ilyen, számodra érthetetlen kódrendszerű források némileg hitelesebbek a csúsztatott 'úgyhallottamhogy'-típusú híreknél, úgyhogy szerintem át tudod görgetni az angol nyelvű híreket....
Félre érted a dolgot!!Nem az a baj hogy bemásolják egyes emberek mert kellenek hanem az hogy van amikor nincs nagyjából se lefordítva és ezáltal vannak olyan emberek (köztük én is) akik csak átgörgetik pedig ugyebár a szeretett klubbomról van benne szó!!!És ez nagyon rossz érzés többek között ezen érzés hatására kezdtem el tanulni angolt csak mint mondottam az még pár év!!!!!

andyslacker
Kedvenc játékos: Frank Lampard

#31059 Hozzászólás Szerző: andyslacker »

paco83 írta:Hát örülök hogy ezt bemásoltad de én speciel nem tudok vele mit kezdeni mivel egyelőre még nem tudok az anyanyelvemen kívül semmilyen más nyelvet!!!!!De azért kösz!!!
ezt már mondtad, de az ilyen, számodra érthetetlen kódrendszerű források némileg hitelesebbek a csúsztatott 'úgyhallottamhogy'-típusú híreknél, úgyhogy szerintem át tudod görgetni az angol nyelvű híreket....
Birth, CHELSEA, Death

Wisey
Kedvenc játékos: John Terry
Kedvenc exjátékos: Dennis Wise

#31060 Hozzászólás Szerző: Wisey »

Dandeer írta:
miki36 írta:Hát ezekből a nyilatkozatokból nehéz kitalálni, hogy mi az igazság. Gudjohnsen nyilatkozatában lehet valami, de nem hiszem hogy olyan sok játékosunk félelemből játszana, valamint az sem hiszem, hogy a játékosok csak a pénzt tennék zsebre. Lehet hogy van egy-két ilyen játékos, de ezeket a nyilatkozatokat én nem veszem komolyan.
Azért én nem gondoltam volna, hogy Duff ilyet mond eligazolása után pár nappal..
Valaki bemásolhatna már egy eredeti (angol nyelvű) nyilatkozatot, mert már tényleg kíváncsi vagyok.
Ezeket a "megfélemlítős" híreket eddig csak magyar oldalakon olvastam :roll:

Duff valóban mondott olyat, hogy pár éven belül lesznek majd olyanok, akik csak a pénzt veszik fel. (A "legendás" Bogarde is ilyen volt, úgyhogy ez nem is új dolog)

Válasz küldése